1 Year Anniversary / 365 Days Of pretty Good Things

I've spent the past year of my young life with a very lovely young man. This is a nice event to celebrate, especially since I haven't shared an anniversary with someone since I was 16. I feel like I've definitely grown and learnt a lot in these 365 wonderful days. 



1. It is in fact possible to find someone who doesn't turn you into a neurotic, jealous mess. (Shout out to 2011 Paris, wahey.) 

2. There is no such thing as a private bathroom when you live with your other half. 

3. The best present you can give is your time. 


4. Working to support yourself is hard work, but working to support each other can give you a sense of pride and achievement that I haven't discovered before. 

5. Finding your best friend and dating them doesn't just happen in Hollywood. (That is as soppy as this will get, lets not forget that this man can be a massive dickhead and he fuckin knows it.)

6. I can reach my worst or lowest point of emotion and know that I will have someone to pick me up afterwards. 

7. Giving gifts for a 1 year anniversary is actually pretty damn difficult, 

8. The best thing about living with a partner is definitely mid afternoon naps together. And snacks.



Its a wonderful feeling to know I have found someone I can be my complete and whole self with, and knowing that they can be with me. 

Sappy-ness over. 






No comments:

Post a Comment